Craft That Party: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie Party

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie Party

Things are turning very green around here in honor of the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Movie. My friends at Birthday Express asked me to create a fun TMNT party for their site. Of course I immediately said yes. I grew up with TMNT and love seeing my boys getting excited about "turtle power". 


The sweets on the table were cookies, green rock candy, and CandyBobs from Sweets From Heaven. Not only were the CandyBobs adorable, but totally delicious. The kind of delicious that makes you want to hide the leftovers from the kids and eat them yourself. 

I added TMNT paper masks to these trendy green chevron paper lanterns and hung them above my cardboard skyline cutout. 


The Turtles love pizza so the kiddos each got their own set of pizza erasers to take home as well as Turtle water bottles, pull back skate boards, and barrels of slime. 





Quick little styling tip... height is super important on any dessert table. I create risers out of anything in my kitchen that matches my party colors. For this party, I flipped over my Rachel Ray Square Singles and placed a basic white tray on top of the ramekins and another white tray in front. Voila, instant 2-tiered cookie trays!




Vendor Credits:

TMNT party supplies and Hooded Sweatshirts: Birthday Express
TMNT CandyBobs: Sweets From Heaven
Styling and Photography: Craft That Party

2 comments:

  1. What a fun theme! That dessert table rocks! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that you used the superhero comics backdrop! I would have never thought of that! And adding the masks to the lanterns? Super clever!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips