Craft That Party: Real Party Feature: Bubble Guppies!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Real Party Feature: Bubble Guppies!

Today I am sharing a party for twins who love Bubble Guppies! I had so much fun filling the house with bright colors, balloons, bubbles, and lots of sweets!

Party Theme: Bubble Guppies 3rd Birthday Party for twins
Party Colors: Blue, Aqua, Orange, and Lime Green
Party Highlights: Dessert table with submarine, gigantic balloons, and lots of bubbles
Dessert Highlights: Mr. Grouper cookies, fish themed cupcakes, and aquarium marshmallow pops
Planned Party Activities: Bubble station with oversize bubble wands






I squealed out loud when I discovered that Birthday Express carried both a PINK and BLUE "3" balloon- so perfect for my twins!

My favorite balloon was this cutie patootie octopus

Guests were greeted at the front door by a bubble machine, balloons, 
and a fun Bubble Guppies wreath created by the birthday twins' grandma!




The birthday boy & girl playing with their giant bubble wands
These wands are a HUGE hit at every party!


Party Vendors:

All Bubble Guppies party supplies from Birthday Express
Cupcakes and cookies: Samantha's Sweets
...

All photos are copyright to Craft That Party
Craft That Party is a proud partner with Birthday Express 
and as so receives products for inclusion of products

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over how cute all of these are! My son is turning two and we want to throw a party for him, I think he would love something like this. People are so creative, I wish I came up with cool ideas like this.

    http://www.itsallaboutkidsgifts.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips