Craft That Party: Real Party: Disney's Jake and The Neverland Pirates

Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Real Party: Disney's Jake and The Neverland Pirates

Remember this cutie that was just featured on Disney Baby last month?  Not sure how time flies so fast, but my sweet red-headed nephew turned three last week! He requested a Jake and The Neverland Pirates Party. Sadly, we live far away and couldn't be there but I was able to send up some pirate pegs & fun goodies from Birthday Express. My sister-in-law did an awesome job pulling this party together!


Aidan is THREE!

I ordered the custom stamp peg with Aidan's name on it from Jane.com 
and then painted a "Jake inspired" red-headed pirate on it 



I love that my sister-in-law continued the "Birthday Book" tradition. Each year it's fun to find a new book that matches the party theme and guest are invited to sign the book.

Birthday party favors locked up in the treasure chests

Tasty grub & cake served up for guests

Happy 3rd Birthday Aidan, we love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips