Craft That Party: Unexpected Ways to Use Syrup: Baked Brie with Sweet Pecan Glaze

Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Unexpected Ways to Use Syrup: Baked Brie with Sweet Pecan Glaze

I received coupons for complimentary items in exchange for my post about unexpected ways to use Log Cabin and Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. All opinions are 100% mine. #spon

When Log Cabin and Mrs. Butterworth's asked me how I use syrup in unexpected ways, I immediately thought of my most requested appetizer, baked brie covered with savory pecans, and sweet syrup glaze. It is so delicious and easy to make.

Ingredients: 
small wheel of Brie cheese
1/2 cup pecans
3 tablespoons syrup
3 tablespoons brown sugar
serve with crackers or bread


You can find the full Baked Brie with Maple Pecans recipe over on Martha Stewart, thank you Martha! I also highly recommend this recipe, very similar to the first recipe yet the brie, nuts, and glaze are wrapped in puff pastry. Mmmm, seriously wonderful either way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips