Craft That Party: Neapolitan Ice Cream Sundaes #spon #Breyers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Neapolitan Ice Cream Sundaes #spon #Breyers

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Breyers ice cream topping.  Craft That Party received product or compensation for the purposes of this post.  All opinions are 100% my own.
Summer is all about ice cream at our house. It's a cool and refreshing way to end a long, hot day. Breyers kindly sent us their new line of ice cream toppings to try out. I will be completely honest... I typically run directly to the caramel and chocolate sauce. But for the sake of trying something new, I decided to test out the real fruit toppings first. To my delight they were so good I was eating spoonfuls right out of the jar. Here is the recipe I created for Neapolitan Ice Cream Sundaes using chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream, strawberry topping, hot fudge, and fresh strawberries. The sundaes received 4 thumbs up at our house! Hope you love them also!


Directions: In a mason jar, layer chocolate ice cream, hot fudge, strawberry ice cream, strawberry topping, vanilla ice cream, and fresh strawberries (or whipped cream) on top. 


For special coupons, product information, and ideas visit Breyers website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips