Craft That Party: Collaboration with Birthday Express and Sneak Peek at a NEW Party Theme!

Friday, May 31, 2013

Collaboration with Birthday Express and Sneak Peek at a NEW Party Theme!

I cannot stop grinning ear to ear over the news I am about to share!  The amazingly fabulous designers from Birthday Express contacted me to discuss collaborating with them on some party themes. They even asked if I might be interested in using some of their brand new, exclusive party themes that aren't even on their site yet.  Of course I immediately said yes! I have used their party products for many of my parties already, most recently at Noah's goldfish party - everything I ordered was excellent quality and seriously adorable!


There were so many fun themes to pick from, but one stood out as a perfect match for my Jack's 7th birthday in a few weeks... here is a sneak peek at our Cops & Robbers theme. It's going to be available at Birthday Express very soon!



Yes, we are going to have a lot of fun with this theme! 


You can follow Birthday Express on:

& behind the scenes with

Follow me on Instagram where I share daily behind the scenes pictures of my crafts and parties!

1 comment:

  1. You know how excited we are for you! Can't wait to see all of the fun you create!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips