Craft That Party: Spring Rainbow Peg Fairies

Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Rainbow Peg Fairies


Strolling through Michael's, I spotted these adorable butterflies in the front dollar bins (please tell me you run straight there as if the person who walked in before you is going to nab all the good stuff first-- anyone?).

I wasn't sure how I wanted to use them until today. My mind raced to fresh Spring colors and rainbows.


I painted pegs with simple dresses to match the butterfly wings. 
Then added the wings- aren't they cute?!!


I haven't added them to the shop yet. but I do have 6 ready to ship. 

5 comments:

  1. I was recommended this web site by way of my cousin.
    I'm not sure whether this submit is written through him as nobody else recognise such precise about my trouble. You're
    wonderful! Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site; best remote control

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the hard work you put into your site and
    in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed material.

    Great read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Here is my site ... men's watch brands

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely imagine that which you said. Your favourite justification seemed to
    be at the web the easiest thing to take note of. I say to you, I definitely
    get irked while other people think about issues that they plainly do not understand
    about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the entire thing
    with no need side-effects , people can take a signal.
    Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Also visit my web page - affordable seo packages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I for all time emailed this blog post page
    to all my associates, as if like to read it afterward my links
    will too.

    Here is my website; watches for men

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. these rainbow peg fairies are so adorable. Really creative.


    birthday party characters los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips