Craft That Party: Handmade Party Supplies for a "Welcome To The World" Baby Shower

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Handmade Party Supplies for a "Welcome To The World" Baby Shower

I am giddy over what was created at my art studio kitchen island this week. This custom order is for Jaclyn of Peckled who is throwing a "Welcome To The World" baby shower. Such a sweet theme.


Jaclyn requested hand painted wood map buttons. 
I love them so much I might just have to add them to the shop!

I also made aqua and primrose yellow ruffle garlands

I know this is going to be one gorgeous party!

If you are interested in custom party garland, pegs, or buttons visit my shop Craft That Party.


10 comments:

  1. Just darling, Jenny! The world map buttons remind me of fond memories of the World Traveler/"Parenthood is an Adventure" baby shower I threw for my sister two years ago. Lots of map decor, minty aqua, kraft/burlap and red. Still one of my favorite combos!

    I'm curious...for the ruffled crepe paper, do you have to cut the narrow color by hand, or do they sell it in narrow widths like that? I guess if you did accordian folds and cut it with a rotary cutter it wouldn't be too bad, but still... :)

    Lisa Frank

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, it's all cut by hand. Yes, very time consuming but makes such a cuter ruffle :) If you find crepe paper widths anywhere let me know, I'll buy it in bulk!!!

      Delete
  2. Funny! My art studio is located in my kitchen too!!! ;) Love, love, love these Jenny!
    xo
    H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those buttons, Jenny! Just pinned them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Нi thеre, i rеad your blog fгom time to timе and i own a
    similаr one and i was јuѕt cuгious if you get a lot of sρam
    feeԁbасk? If so how do you
    stop it, any ρlugin or anything уou can гecοmmenԁ?
    I gеt so muсh lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

    Also visit my website http://www.orc-online.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is thee most beautiful baby shower that I've ever seen! I love every single thing...amazing.

    kids birthday party supplies

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips