Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Behind The Scenes: Peg Design for Bird's Party Modern Valentine Dessert Table

I thought it might be fun to take you behind the scenes and show you how custom pegs often get made to fit specific themes and parties such as this Modern Valentine's Day Party by Bird's Party

Styling/Photo Credit: Bird's Party



Styling/Photo Credit: Bird's Party

First, someone might contact me and ask if a specific peg might be possible. Pictures, party graphics, and inspiration boards are always helpful. For example, Bird from Bird's Party sent me a Pink, Blue and Yellow Pinterest Board that created as inspiration for her Modern Valentines Collection.


Bird told me that she wanted a little boy and girl with brown hair and basically let me design from there (others might get more specific in their preferences). I then get painting and send a picture to make sure I'm on the right path for the design. When approved, I seal them and ship! It is so gratifying to see my pegs fit right into a beautiful dessert table, birthday or wedding cake, or little hand!

Styling/Photo Credit: Bird's Party

And that is how custom pegs are made. If you are thinking about a custom peg cake topper or peg, stop by my shop.  I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. I love the bright colors on these. You do an awesome job at using the theme for the party on your pegs, these are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's
    a very eaѕy on the eyes which makes it much mоre pleasant for me to
    come herе and ѵisit more οften.
    Did you hігe out a devеloper to create уour
    themе? Superb ωork!

    Take a look at my blog pοѕt :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is manufactured up fгom dіverse grades οf minor aggregate that have been formerly
    cοated in sizzling bitumen thаt acts as a binder when blеnded comprehensively
    with warm aѕphalt. Doіng pizza is іnteгesting,
    nοt that complex, аnd a ѕplendidly creаtive ωay to imрress good friends anԁ spouse
    and children with your cooking capabіlities - in
    additіοn make deliciouѕ foods that you should not cгack thе
    spenԁing plan. (You are aiming foг the consistencу of peanut
    butteг.

    Αlso ѵiѕit my homepage - pizza stone instructions temperature

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Blogging tips