Craft That Party: {Behind the Scenes} Easter Dessert Table by Fanciful Events

Saturday, February 23, 2013

{Behind the Scenes} Easter Dessert Table by Fanciful Events

Suzanne from Fanciful Events is one of my favorite people to work with. She creates beautiful parties and loves to get super creative & crafty with her orders. I love the design challenges she presents to me! Her latest project, an Easter Dessert Table for Everyday Party Magazine, was recently featured on Amy Altlas. Congrats Suzanne!


Suzanne requested custom coral and yellow and coral and blue ruffle garlands with glittery gold polka dots. I also made an Easter Bunny peg and duckling pegs.

I just love how she wrapped the ruffle garlands around the baking cups, stool, and Easter basket.  Then she draped the remaining garland on the front of her table with a bow. Stunning!


If you ever want a sneak at what I am currently working on, steal my phone (or follow me on Instagram under buggerline). It's all on there. Here's a few sneaks behind the scenes of the goodies I made...






Happy Saturday everyone! xo, Jenny

EASTER DESSERT TABLE VENDOR CREDITS:
Concept, Design, and Styling: Fanciful Events
Ruffled Garland and Duckling Pegs and Bunny Peg: Craft That Party
Little Fondant Duckling: Edible Details
Ice Cream Mini Cups, Yellow Candy Cups, Mint Straws: The Tomkat Studio
Balloons, Egg Cartoons, Candy Pedestal: Shop Sweet Lulu
Pedestal by: The Pastry Pedestal
Printables done by: Let’s Get This Party Started

2 comments:

  1. very cute -- would love to see this spread in person~
    how did you attach ears and beaks to the pegs? I would think that would be hard to do.
    thanks for sharing
    tonilea
    jiffy1212@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tonilea, I've tested many glues by trial and error to find what attaches best. So far Locktite superglue is my winner for foam to wood contact!

      Delete

Blogging tips