Craft That Party: Personalized Notepads for Mom {Libby Lane Press}

Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Personalized Notepads for Mom {Libby Lane Press}

This Christmas I received the best gift ever, an Etsy gift card! So what did I buy? I've had my eye on these for awhile and decided on these cuties. Personalized notepads from Libby Lane Press!


All the designs, colors, and fonts are modern & chic. I love the check boxes with the kids' names on top and room for mom's info at the bottom. Sending notes to school just got a whole lot more fun!

Seriously cute, right?  

You can check out more stationary, invitations, cards, & labels 
by visiting Libby Lane Press Etsy Shop, Facebook Page, or site!

2 comments:

  1. i love notepads! I always carry them on my bag so that incase i want to right something, i can do it right away.- www.notepadsyourway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a cute design for a personalized notepad. They're always very convenient to have with you, and if you want to write a note to someone, it's a great way to make a strong impression, with your awesome notepad!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips