Craft That Party: Craft That: Party With Crepe Paper

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Craft That: Party With Crepe Paper

It's no secret that I love crepe paper. It's cheap, stretchy, and comes in all colors. There are so many ways to use crepe paper- from fringed, to twisted, ruffled, or sewn! My favorite way to use crepe paper is as ruffle garlands. I love them so much that I've recently added ready-to-ship and made-to-order ruffle garlands to my Etsy shop! I offer over 20 colors that can be customized to match your party!


A roll like this, can easily be wrapped on cupcake wrappers, glass bottles, or cake plates

Pictures are courtesy of Fanciful Events & Renee Nicole { Photography + Design} 
See the full Carousel Pastel Party featured on Amy Atlas


Garlands displayed as the backdrop for A Sugar Plum Party by Fanciful Events
Hang from the ceiling! Image from Lorajean's Magazine

Create a Big fringe Garland, by Marie Thomas Designs


Embellish your everyday party cups, A Barbie Glam Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips