Craft That Party: Welcome to Craft That Party Blog!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Welcome to Craft That Party Blog!

Welcome to the brand new Craft That Party blog! When I started Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line, I had no idea that this crazy blogging adventure would lead to great opportunities, friendships, and even an Etsy Shop. I decided it was time for a new site name & fresh look thanks to the ever so talented Laura of Eye Candy Event Details! The new and improved site will provide even more craft and party inspiration, always celebrating the DIY way!

Loving this new party trend... here are a few of my custom design pegs used as wedding and cake toppers

Photo Images:

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jenny! I can't wait to watch this new adventure blossom and grow for you. P.S. Love the new name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! {hoofs clapping} It turned out beautifully, Jenny! Looking forward to ridin' in the sidecar on your adventures! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing and I love the new name! Congrats on your new adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Peg Princess! Wishing you the best of everything...Now get back to making the magic:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A HUGE congratulations, sweet friend!!! It looks absolutely amazing and I'm so incredibly excited, proud and happy for you! You are FABULOUS!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! The site looks fabulous! I esp love the logo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congrats on your new site! Love the logo Laura designed for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! I'd love to see pet pegs :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips